JP40 12 Volt Lithium Car audio Battery
The perfect solution to 12v car audio lithium battery wonders is here! This will help out those who both do car audio lithium battery and dont have a high amperage custom alternator. NOTE that having an upgraded electrical with a high output alternator will benefit the JP 40 – 12v car audio lithium battery but is not needed. This 12v car audio lithium battery is good between 6000w thru 12,000w systems.
Wattage rating varies widely depending on alternator input ( 6000-12000W)
USE ONLY INSIDE OF VEHICLE. (Do not use under the hood or outside of vehicle. DO NOT use with any other type of batteries including different lithium chemistries and any lead acid or AGM batteries)
- 120-160A alternator – 6,000w rating
- 240-270A alternator – 8,000w rating
- 320-370A alternator – 10,000w rating
- Single 450A Alternator Or Dual 240+a alternators – 12,000w rating
This battery is a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04/LFP). Down4sound’s JP40 is the most powerful LFP for its size in the car audio industry.
- JP40 Battery Size is 10.5 inches long, 8.25 inches wide, and 3 inches tall. Weighing in at 14 pounds.
- The JP40 is the first car audio lithium battery with an integrated voltage and temperature monitoring and notification system. We are taking the guesswork out of the picture.
- The JP40 also features a compact LOW profile & infinitely expandable car audio lithium battery. The JP40 shares a similar look to JP Amplifiers with its Sleek machined aluminum housing, allowing rapid heat dissipation; a bonus is that’s it is easily mountable.
No voltage boosting necessary- DO NOT EXCEED 14.8v as this will cause damage to the battery.
- Onboard balancing
Aluminum housing isolated from ground to reduce the risk of short if 12V power accidentally contacts the battery housing.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS PRODUCT
This product has a metal housing. The metal housing is used to wick away the heat generated by the
lithium cells under high load to keep them cooler and so they can operate at higher efficiency. Metal also
conducts electricity and requires added safety considerations when using this product. This battery is
intended to be properly mounted before use. If the battery is not mounted it is possible for the battery to
shift during use and it could come into contact with metal causing a short to the battery. Extra care must
be taken when attaching ring terminals, bus bars, and other attachment. The insulated area around the
terminals and the safety bar between the terminals make accidental shorts much less likely to occur.
Make sure all wires and connections in the vicinity of the battery are properly insulated to avoid any